General Class Rules and Regulations
- Masks are required for all participants, coaches and spectators over the age of 2.
- Mason COVID Health✓™ required to be completed prior to each class. It is simple and takes just two minutes each day to fill out, so let’s please all do our part to keep our campus healthy and safe.
- Please arrive on time for class; however, students should arrive no more than 5 minutes ahead of time and should be picked up promptly at dismissal time.
- Some classes require parent participation; others prefer that the parents observe from the side or wait outside of room. Please check with instructor. ***If you are interested in using the fitness equipment, track or pool a daily admission fee or membership is required.***
- Parents should remain in the building during class time in case of emergency or to escort child to the restroom.
- Enrollment is for the registered child only, not siblings. Please refrain from allowing other children to join the class. Disruptive siblings should be removed from the class area.
- Please refer to the inclement weather policy for class cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded, credited or made up unless the cancellation was instructor initiated. This includes snow days.
- Withdrawal from any class must be in writing with an explanation of why. Your refund will be subject to a $10 processing fee and the deduction of classes already completed at the time of withdrawal.
- The Freedom Aquatic and Fitness Center prohibits smoking, the use of gum and any outside food within the building.
- Please be aware that you will be asked to fill out an evaluation form at the completion of the program’s session. Please take the time to complete the form. Previous participant’s suggestions assist in making improvements and changes to our programs.
- Any concerns regarding the class should be discussed with the instructor first. If concern requires more attention, please contact –
Assistant General Manager Amanda Meiklejohn Barfield
Thank you for participating in our program. We hope that your child enjoys the class and has a positive experience!