GUIDELINES & UPDATES
Please note the pool areas close 30 minutes prior to facility. Please plan accordingly.
The Freedom Family appreciates the community’s support through one of the most challenging times in history. Thank you for your patience, understanding and loyalty as we worked together to offer a facility that was safe for the Freedom Family to continue to reach health and wellness goals.
Registration is not required for studio and aqua group exercise classes. Registration process will remain in place for Spin and Mind/Body classes.
- Members are able to make reservations 48 hours in advance.
- Daily admission account holders can reserve 23 hours in advance.
- Daily, non members, can reserve one hour in advance with purchase of daily admission pass.
- Classes may be held outdoors, weather permitting.
- Yoga Classes: Bring your own mats and props.
- Reservations can be made through our website or calling our front desk during operating hours. You will receive an email confirmation once you have completed the process.
KidKare is open with limited hours and availability.
Reservations are required, no exceptions! Reservation are available for active members, both online or at the front desk. Voicemails and emails will not be accepted for reservations.
Active Daily Admission package holders may use KidKare with the same reservation options of online or at the front desk.
All children using KidKare must be registered in our system, this is new! Please check with the front desk staff if you have questions or need to register your child.
Kidkare Payment Options:
Either KidKare membership or KidKare hourly packages are required to use KidKare. Inquire at the front desk to add KidKare to your membership or purchase a KidKare hourly package.
Your KidKare package must have enough time left to cover your expected stay before you will be able to drop off your child.
KidKare Membership Information:
You must purchase a separate KidKare membership for each child that will be using the service.
Kidkare membership will allow up to 120 minutes each day per child and limited to a single visit a day. If your visit extends beyond 120 minutes a late charge may be assessed.
If you need to remove KidKare membership from your account please submit the request in writing by the 15th of the month to prevent charges for the following month.
KidKare Hourly Package Information:
A KidKare hourly package will cost $30, the package will contain 20 digital tickets each worth up to 30 minutes in KidKare. Physical tickets will not be used, all ticket use will be handled electronically.
KidKare hourly packages may be shared by members of the same family (for this purpose ‘family’ is defined those residing within the same household and have Freedom Center accounts that are linked).
Each ticket will allow a child up to 30 minutes in KidKare, with a maximum stay of 2 hours per day. For example, a stay of 70 minutes will count as 3 tickets. If your visit extends beyond 90 minutes an additional late charge may be assessed.
KidKare hourly packages will expire 6 months from date of purchase.
Reminders Prior to Arriving to KidKare
- Registration can be made 24 hours in advance, and up to 1 hour before reservation time.
- Limited space. 4:2 ratio in the nursery and 10:2 ratio in the activity room at any given time.
- Toys and items from home are not allowed in KidKare
- Label all bottles and cups clearly
- No diaper bags or strollers. Send extra diaper, wipes and extra clothes in a large labeled zip lock bag.
- No guardians beyond the KidKare supervisor desk. Attendant will take children to the rooms.
- Pick up will take place in the supervisor desk area