Education and Certifications:
- BS Food Service Entrepreneurship – Johnson & Wales University
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- PPR Certified Pickleball Coach
- 200-HR Certified Yoga Teacher
- Exercise is Medicine (EIM) credential
Specialized Training Focus:
- Individuals new or returning to exercise
- Older adults
- Individuals returning to exercise after surgery or injury
- Total body strengthening
Jason discovered his passion for fitness when he began taking group fitness classes. It was through those classes he found reasons to exercise beyond staying healthy – he found joy, community, and mental wellness.
Whether you are adjusting to physical limitations, rehabbing an injury, or coming to the gym for the first time, Jason can meet you wherever you are on your fitness journey. Jason’s fitness philosophy is to bring out the best version of each client – whatever that means for you! The keys guiding his philosophy are helping you build stability, increase strength, and move confidently. There is a space for you in fitness! Jason will show you how to make that space your own.