The Freedom Center Community Partners Program is designed to provide significant targeted marketing exposure for our community partners in return for a discount or service to Freedom members as “preferred customers”.
Community Partner Requirements
- Must be locally owned and operated.
- Offers a product or service that Freedom deems of value or interest to a majority of our membership.
- Product or service does not conflict with Freedom or its existing community partners’ products or services.
- Provide Freedom with display space in store for promotional materials.
- Provide a consistently high quality product and experience for our members.
How It Works
- Members show Freedom Center key tag and receive appropriate service or discount.
- Freedom Center displays and promotes community partners in the Center and in our marketing efforts .
- Community partner materials will be subject to editorial review by the Freedom Center.